Search This Blog

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Flickr and Paper.li - adding pictures and learning how to use Paper.li

Flickr - I spent some time uploading vacation pictures from Galveston Texas and Stampin Up Convention 2011 from Salt Lake City, Utah. I like how easy it is to send them from my phone to the site. The option to create a group is really cool, I would like to do that with the convention images and for weddings too.

Paper.li  I figured out how to create it, but not sure how it is actually pulling content unless it is just from my FB, Twitter and blog pages directly. Really interesting new site but more help to use it is needed. Right now, my paper shows blank.Would be nice to add some  articles directly onto the site or to edit a bit more freely.  Thanks Adam Troudat for the link and tutorial, that did get me started.




No comments:

Post a Comment