Search This Blog

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Been working hard on my Business - Bridal Letter

Bridal Letter has some new additions...

Recycled glass favors and decor from Couronne Co Italian Glass.
I still need to spend time coming up with embellishment ideas and a video, but everything is moving along nicely now.

One of my favorite developments, kids favors for weddings to accommodate a wedding craft table. A very thoughtful addition to weddings expecting children to attend.

Shouldn't the paper cones you throw rice, lavender or millet bird seed be pretty?  I think so and in fashion trending colors for 2012-2013. I have a great deal more to do on the website, blogs and adding more to the accessories line. The bridal business is an inspirational experience. It is amazing the huge variety of themes, personality and taste goes into a single wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment